Sunday, July 5, 2009

Journal 2

1. How was your 1st week at MCL?
- My first week in MCL was great. I have found my new friends and its good to be in this school because the place is beautiful and the people are very kind. The facilities are very hi-tech that's why it is good to be here.
2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?
- The professors of MCL are kind and approachable those traits helps us to listen well to their lessons. They are also beautiful and handsome professors.
3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weakness of your section?
- Are section is the best for us because we are always together and help each other in assignments and sometimes in quizzes. I cannot tell our weakness right now because we are like a one big happy family.
4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?
- Some of our subjects are easy while some are hard. For me my favorite subject is values because In this subject I can relax and properly share my thoughts to my classmates while Humanities is a little bit challenging subject because we need to use our logic and critical thinking and I find it hard.
5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment
- I need to adjust from highschool life to college life in terms of academics because I must study harder. The lessons in college is more difficult than highschool and I must be serious now because it is hard to catch up lessons when you are not listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment