Saturday, June 20, 2009

Journal 1

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?
- Values and Education can work into my advantage because it will teach me the good values that will help me to become a better person and to success.
2. After you have processed your first few experience at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?
- Being friendly helps me to become close to my classmates, in that way it helps me to adjust highschool to college life. I can communicate and socialize with them, so if I'm getting confuse in some lessons, I'll just approach them and help me to my problem.
3. Assignment: Analyze your readiness for college using the checklist "Making Transition from High School in College?
- There are some differences between college and high school. In that case, I must study hard and change my negative actions and thoughts to become mature and ready for a college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment